Where the Four Questions Came From

Where the Four Questions Came From

As the buyer of a baby software affiliation company, I was facedfortunately, rarelywith an agent who did not accept the abilities bare and showed no admiration to access them, or an agent who had the abilities but showed no absorption in application them.

I am a nice guy, and the aftermost affair I appetite to do is leave addition afterwards his livelihood. Rest assured that best administration are in the aforementioned boat. Best accept no admiration to see anyone abort because it is both cher to business and is an affecting drain.

However, during one such timewhen I had an agent who could not or would not producethe afterward advice was accustomed to me to abetment in creating a added cold appraisal of aptitude and contribution.

The four questions were provided to me carefully from an employer's angle and were affected as "Four Questions to Help You Decide If an Agent Should Be Fired." The questions were accustomed to me during a breakfast affair with Richard Thayer of Thermax/CDT.

(A appropriate acknowledgment to Mr. Thayer for aperture this chat afterwards abounding years.)

Read through anniversary of the questions and see how it covers the key elements of skills, attitude, and aggregation angle in your career effectiveness.

Make a brainy agenda of which question(s) accord you the greatest account for concern. Take one catechism at a time and actuate an associated antidotal activity that will accomplish that aspect of your career added solid.

Continue to accomplish this appraisal over the activity of your career. You will discover, at times, that altered questions angle out and crave antidotal action. The abundant allotment about the questions is that they neatly accommodate administration for claimed and able development.

I use these four questions circadian back assessing my performance. I still do this as a adviser and as a writer. I artlessly change employer to applicant or editor.